Silon Dual-Dress 50
Silon Dual-Dress 50® multi-function wound dressing is designed specifically as a protective covering over excised burn wounds, autograft sites or biosynthetic dressings.
The 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) thick foam layer provides cushioning and absorbency for delicate wounds. The non-perforated Silon® layer prevents contamination of the wound and leakage from the wound site.
Silon Dual-Dress 50 minimizes dressing changes needed between surgical procedures and take down due to high absorbency. The tough outer Silon layer protects new grafts and eases the burden of nursing care on the patient.
- Use over autografts or biological/biosynthetic dressings
- Use directly on excised wounds and difficult anatomical areas
- Good staple retention for fixation in difficult areas
- Prevents strike-through and wound contamination
- Thickness aids in protection of delicate wounds
- Easy to use on large surface area for burns and grafts
- Available in 11 x 24 inch (28 x 60 cm) sheets for fast & optimal coverage of large burns/wounds
|Item#||Size Per Piece||Quantity per box|
|2833-10||5.5 x 6 in (14 x 15 cm)||10|
|2932-10||11 x 12 in (28 x 30 cm)||10|
|2964-10||11 x 24 in (28 x 61 cm)||10|
|Note: Each piece is individually packaged for dispensing single pieces. For quantities other than a box of 10, please contact our office.|
For pricing information or to place an order,
please call 1-800-257-4566 or e-mail customer service.